Author Topic: Ms Dao Objects - Old Desktop Trilogy Delayed until Next Week  (Read 17 times)

Offline buster

• Posting Member
    • View Profile
Ms Dao Objects - Old Desktop Trilogy Delayed until Next Week
« on: September 12, 2019, 08:46:50 pm »
Ms Dao feels that as an important character in the story, she should get 'priority' at the conclusion. So I have been busy 'correcting' the ending. (She is feisty as well as beautiful !)

The final 3 chapters will be published next week. Thank you for your patience.
"With all due respect John I am head of IT and I have it on good authority if you type 'Google' into Google you can break the internet, so please no one try it, even for a joke." ( Jen on 'The IT Crowd' )

Offline buster

• Posting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ms Dao Objects - Old Desktop Trilogy Delayed until Next Week
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 06:07:39 pm »
Ms Dao has OKed the changes and tomorrow:

X-Files Visits our House
"With all due respect John I am head of IT and I have it on good authority if you type 'Google' into Google you can break the internet, so please no one try it, even for a joke." ( Jen on 'The IT Crowd' )

Offline Jason Wallwork

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ms Dao Objects - Old Desktop Trilogy Delayed until Next Week
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 01:15:41 am »
I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation and no, I'm not being sarcastic. How could you think that?  :o
Primary: Desktop w/ Win 10 Pro / Kubuntu 19.04  on i5@3.2 GHz w/ 12 GB RAM, 480 GB SSD main + 2x2 TB RAID 10 array for add. storage

Secondary/Test: Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook Z830-00K w/ Win10/Kali Linux  (i3@1.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SDD)

Phone: Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra w/ Android Oreo 8.0