Author Topic: Adventures with a 10 Year Old Desktop.  (Read 3103 times)

Offline buster

• Posting Member
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures with a 10 Year Old Desktop.
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 06:20:14 pm »
" you said the CPU was 3.5 GHz.  I see that the Win 10 screen shot shows the CPU as 2.8 GHz. "

No idea. I think one was with win7 one with win10. Or I may have looked up the cpu on internet. No idea Jason. Just know it shows as 8 gig ram
"With all due respect John I am head of IT and I have it on good authority if you type 'Google' into Google you can break the internet, so please no one try it, even for a joke." ( Jen on 'The IT Crowd' )

Offline buster

• Posting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 09:11:02 pm »
Sorry Bill. I'm getting lots of things wrong. :)  Looked up the computer again on google. I must have just written down the number wrong, or looked up the wrong Athlon cpu. Any gorgeous Asian women drinking tea there tonight?
"With all due respect John I am head of IT and I have it on good authority if you type 'Google' into Google you can break the internet, so please no one try it, even for a joke." ( Jen on 'The IT Crowd' )

Offline ssfc72

• Posting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2019, 03:15:19 am »
That's ok Harry. I was just curious because I thought maybe your son had given you a new motherboard, as well as the new Ram memory. :-)

I was sitting and facing the outside window again, so I didn't see any "talent" in the coffee shop. :-(   I will have to remedy my seating arrangement for next week. :-)

Mike had a couple of good stories about his latest Kijiji transactions, last evening!
Mint 18.3 on an HP Pavilion X360, 11" k120ca notebook
Tried Mint 19, but too many bugs. Went back to Mint 18.3
Cellphone ZTE Axon 7 Mini, PCMobile pay as you go