Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you have Scott's email address, he might be able to come up with what you need.
The rest of the wiring looks pretty good. Of course most of the wires in the box are relatively new. Only the start button, and the red and green light wires are original. They look OK.

So---------

my wire for the computer speaker is fried, and I'm looking for a replacement. Has anyone salvaged a speaker, its wire and the motherboard plugin, or have an old case that doesn't care anymore whether it has one or not?

Worth at least a coffee.
So my wire for the computer speaker is fried, and I'm looking for a replacement. Has anyone salvaged one, or have an old case that doesn't care anymore whether it has one or not?

Worth at least a coffee.
Marketplace / Re: Netbook or small Laptop
« Last Post by buster on Today at 01:49:15 pm »
However, the Raspberry is a pretty good idea right? (I didn't actually  read the add. Just saw a picture and the name. :))
« Last Post by ssfc72 on Today at 12:32:40 pm »
Oops!  That price is just for the case, Buster. :-)
« Last Post by cod3poet on Yesterday at 07:48:00 pm »
I know we use NUC's in production, not a fan. I'm looking for something old and used and cheap.
You can put whatever software you want in a bottle. What a bottle has is a certain configuration; e.g. to emulate Windows 7, xp or 10, certain other windows elements installed, etc. But I can put another program in my Office 2010 bottle if I want to.
Meetings / Re: Weekly PLUG MUG: Monday, February 19, 2018: Sign-Up PLEASE!
« Last Post by fox on Yesterday at 07:15:09 pm »
Too bad, William, but you have a long way to drive.
Meetings / Re: Weekly PLUG MUG: Monday, February 19, 2018: Sign-Up PLEASE!
« Last Post by William on Yesterday at 06:59:41 pm »
Traffic should be good, so I'll try to come.
Can't make it, tonight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk